Total Pageviews

Monday, June 19, 2023

But I still need your prayers!


Great Christian Writers but...

  • Lynn Austin.
  • June M. Bacher.
  • Terri Blackstock.
  • Stephen A. Bly.
  • Joan Brady.
  • T. Davis Bunn.
  • Melody Carlson.
  • Colleen Coble.

Nobody writes Christian Fiction with more adherence to true Christian principles and pure Biblical values than I do. There may be others on a par with me, but nobody in the fiction genre keeps it any closer to our Lord's words and Biblical principles than I do. I'm not bragging. Just stating facts. I write only with spiritual inspiration and God's guidance. I have been a story writer since I first learned to write. Furthermore, I had always suffered for inspiration until I met our Lord Jesus Christ. Since that time, I have had no problems with inspiration. Praise the Lord, oh my soul. My writing can never compare with God's inspired word - the Bible. What a truly divine specimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a word or two. Thank you!

CHAPTER ONE of the Sequel: No Greater Love Hath Man

  Book 2 - The Sequel to SHORT IN HEIGHT, TALL IN COURAGE The Story of God's African Special Forces Unit ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD ...