Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

My new novel coming this week - free to all


 I have decided to distribute the book for free on my blog. I shall retain all copyrights to contents as in any book, and no reprinting without my permission is expressly prohibited. Furthermore, I do this to prevent non-believers changing words and meaning. Of course, you may send the link to friends and whomever. I hope it meets its goals to instill the real sense of adventure and reward in serving our Lord. Love you all! The first chapter should be here by this coming Saturday, September 30, 2023. Subsequent chapters will follow weekly on the same day.

My novel is not a replacement for the reading and reliance on the holy Bible in any way. Please include the reading of the Bible in your daily habits to strengthen your spirit against all evils that pursue followers of our Lord Jesus Christ constantly in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a word or two. Thank you!

CHAPTER ONE of the Sequel: No Greater Love Hath Man

  Book 2 - The Sequel to SHORT IN HEIGHT, TALL IN COURAGE The Story of God's African Special Forces Unit ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD ...