Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

ALWAYS WEAR YOUR ARMOR

      Many times, everyday life distracts and takes you away from writing. I love solitude and quiet when writing. However, that is not always possible. You just wade through the noise, and continue. If you are truly devoted to and immersed in the subject, you will find a way. God will guide you when you write for him. There are no locked doors when writing for God. Tomorrow I have my second eye operation, on my right eye this time. I have thought about my options if I lose my eyesight. I will find a way to continue writing. It will not be easy, but I would like to be a glory to God, not a pain such as I have been so many times over my life. Pray for me, please. This is a small and unimportant battle, The real battle is the spiritual battle inside me and you. We will win it with God's help. The new book deals with this subject as an ongoing battle - which it is.     

 


 



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a word or two. Thank you!

CHAPTER ONE of the Sequel: No Greater Love Hath Man

  Book 2 - The Sequel to SHORT IN HEIGHT, TALL IN COURAGE The Story of God's African Special Forces Unit ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD ...