Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

     This is one of the reasons behind my new book. Combining the power of Judaism and Christianity. If the Jewish people are God's chosen people, though I do not agree with all they do, they are God's chosen for His reason, His will. As a human being, I cannot see the entire picture of God's will, but I can see enough to recognize that it is His will that I see taking place before me. Both Christians and Jews worship the same God, the only true God.

     This is an article from The Christian Post online newspaper.  I checked out this hyperlink for safety, if you have concerns, type the address manually in the search box. https://www.christianpost.com/news/jewish-couple-donates-18m-to-fund-christian-medical-missions.html 

     Jewish couple, a businessman and his Rabbi wife, donates 18 million dollars to mainly Christian doctors who travel to Africa to help with the much-needed healthcare there.

     Even though unconnected, I just had to add this quote from Israel's Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, "Israel is a beacon of democracy - despite being in the toughest neighborhood on earth." 

 



 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a word or two. Thank you!

CHAPTER ONE of the Sequel: No Greater Love Hath Man

  Book 2 - The Sequel to SHORT IN HEIGHT, TALL IN COURAGE The Story of God's African Special Forces Unit ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD ...