Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2022

God wants you and loves you! It's time to stop beating around the bush with excuses.

 John 1:14 (NIV)

The word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

 

 

As a Christian, I never work alone. God is always with me. If you are not a Christian, stop working all by yourself. If your byline is I do my best work alone, stop lying to yourself. I don't take my car repairs to a Christian Missionary. Stop taking your spiritual needs and problems to atheists who know absolutely nothing about that which they are giving advice on.

Who's your mama? Who's your God? From your actions, it looks as though your God is a telephone,  drugs, or maybe sex. You laugh at God, then take orders from a phone. Who's the more intelligent person in the room? Stand up and be a real man - accept Jesus Christ as your savior while there is still time.

Come to God and find real love and comfort. You'll never be alone ever again. Christianity isn't just sitting in church, nodding off on Sunday. With faith, it can be the most exciting and dangerous occupation on earth. God is going to ask you to save lives in some of the most dangerous places, cities, and countries on earth. Boring Christianity - hah! You haven't got the guts to be a Christian. Neither did I. That's why I must have our Lord by my side, giving me constant courage and feeding me words. But boring? No way! 

Before you publicly proclaim the ignorance of something, educate yourself - READ!

Love you all!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a word or two. Thank you!

CHAPTER ONE of the Sequel: No Greater Love Hath Man

  Book 2 - The Sequel to SHORT IN HEIGHT, TALL IN COURAGE The Story of God's African Special Forces Unit ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD ...