Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2022

Impossible Tasks

      I love impossible tasks because, with my God, nothing is impossible. I have set about loving the entire world's population because my Lord commands me to do so. Furthermore, I may not love all their actions, but I'll love them as human beings and chastise them for their unholy acts, just as my Lord does for me.

   Someone asked me, "Being a Christian, you think you are perfect, right?" Wrong. As a Christian, I know that I am not perfect, but I have been reborn by my faith in Jesus Christ as a new person who reads my God's word and tries my best to follow his teachings. 

     Alan Redpath, a British Evangelist and author, said, "The conversion of a soul is the miracle of a moment, but the manufacture of a saint is the work of a lifetime." This is one of my favorite quotes, and shows that we should not give up when we fall backwards from perfection, but ask for forgiveness and get back into the saddle. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

     Some Christians will put on the air of perfection when they look down on you, but that act just proves they are sinners like me and you. Love you all!
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a word or two. Thank you!

CHAPTER ONE of the Sequel: No Greater Love Hath Man

  Book 2 - The Sequel to SHORT IN HEIGHT, TALL IN COURAGE The Story of God's African Special Forces Unit ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD ...