Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2022

PRAY FOR THE NEW CHRISTIAN NOVEL WITH THE HUGE MESSAGE

 

     Humbly, I ask for your prayers. I am about to begin submitting manuscripts for the Short in Height, Tall in Courage novel to publishers. Today's publishing business is cold and requires huge time and monetary commitments from writers. It comes down to grabbing the attention of an editor at just the right moment - that's why you need God's intervention to have a chance. My books are steeped in Christian truths and practices. Publishers call themselves Christian publishers, but many do not want your holy, holy scripts. I do not bend. If they don't want the Christian message, they don't want me. Faith is my main spiritual gift, writing talent follows, but I promised my writing to God and God alone after my war experiences. Money means nothing in my writing. Getting God's message out there is everything. For His glory. 

     This novel gives readers a whole new perspective of Africa and its peoples. It contains Christians of powerful faith and a willingness to sacrifice for that faith. If you have lost the excitement that comes with the dangers and adventures of serving our Lord, hopefully, this book will restore that sense of God's presence and his exciting lifestyle that He offers to us with faith. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a word or two. Thank you!

CHAPTER ONE of the Sequel: No Greater Love Hath Man

  Book 2 - The Sequel to SHORT IN HEIGHT, TALL IN COURAGE The Story of God's African Special Forces Unit ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD ...